Bluetooth audio embedded software development engineer
1. Be responsible for the maintenance of Bluetooth headset and Bluetooth speaker standard projects and the development of differentiation schemes
2. Debugging and implementation of Bluetooth SOC chip bottom driver.
3. Customer on-site or production line support to define, analyze and solve customer feedback needs and problems.
4. Be responsible for the preparation and sorting of relevant application documents, code upgrading and maintenance.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in electronics, automation, communication and software engineering
2. Proficient in C language programming, familiar with arm architecture and common debugging methods, good coding habits, familiar with common drivers and interfaces
3. Familiar with Bluetooth core spec, A2DP hfpavrcpspp and other related profiles is preferred
4. Familiar with AEC, EQ and ANC algorithms or relevant working experience is preferred
5. Be hardworking, have good communication skills, learning ability, teamwork spirit and strong sense of responsibility