1. Responsible for the maintenance of Bluetooth headsets and Bluetooth speakers standard projects, and the development of differentiated solutions
2. Debugging and realization of the bottom driver of Bluetooth SOC chip.
3. Customer on-site or production line support, to define, analyze and solve customer feedback needs and problems.
4. Responsible for the writing and sorting of relevant application documents, code upgrade and maintenance.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in electronics, automation, communication, software engineering
2. Proficient in C language programming, familiar with ARM architecture and common debugging methods, have good coding habits, familiar with common drivers and interfaces
3. Familiar with Bluetooth Core Spec and a2dp hfpavrcpspp and other related profiles is preferred
4. Familiar with AEC, EQ, ANC related algorithms or have relevant work experience is preferred
5. Can bear hardships and stand hard work, have good communication skills, learning ability, teamwork spirit and strong sense of responsibility