Oil pump controller oil pump control board
Oil pump control system, electric oil pump controller, centralized lubrication circuit board ATP-2100WC
The ATP-2100 oil pump controller is a 0.36 inch dual digital display LED screen, which can be used to set the running time and stop time of the lubrication system. The timing control is carried out by a new generation of microcomputer chip, which has the advantages of convenient setting, digital display, high timing accuracy and good reliability.
1. Function introduction
1. The lubrication time timer T1 is executed first when the controller is turned on.
2. Both running time T1 (seconds) and stop time T2 (minutes) can be set.
3. When the oil pump is running or stopped, it is displayed with green and red LED indicators.
4. Low liquid level detection.
5. Manual refueling function
6. Transformer step-down, stable and reliable work
7. Suitable for electromagnetic pump and gear pump
2. Detailed introduction of technical parameters and functions
1. The running and stopping time of the lubrication system can be set by yourself, the setting range is:
Running time T1: 1-999 seconds (factory original value of 10 seconds), the clock counts down while the green LED (RUN) is on;
Stop time T2: 1-999 minutes (factory original value of 10 minutes), the clock counts down while the red LED is on;
2. The normal working state of the oil pump controller: The working state of the controller works in a cycle according to the oil pump motor running T1 oil pump running motor → oil pump motor stopping T2 → oil pump running motor T1 →.......
3. The system alarms in the following situations, flashes and displays abnormalities when alarms, and buzzes.
①The liquid level port is a normally open point. When the oil level in the fuel tank is too low, the LED display on the right will display ERO, accompanied by the beeping of the buzzer.
②Alarm release: After the oil tank is refueled, the controller automatically resets after the float switch is reset, and the alarm is automatically released.
4. Manual refueling: press the S4 manual key, the system enters the manual refueling state. The clock timing counts 1, 2, 3....~998,999 and the green light is on at the same time. After the count reaches 999s, the refueling time will no longer be displayed, and the LED screen will always display 999. During this period, if the S4 manual key is released, the manual refueling is terminated, and it will automatically enter the cycle working state of T1 work and T2 stop.
5. Buzzer: when abnormal alarm, the buzzer beeps...continuously sound until the low liquid level alarm is released;
6. Input AC mains 220VAC, output control 220VAC motor.
7. Setting method of liquid level function:
①The liquid level function is off: the oil pump will make a beep when you press the S2 button during the running time or the stop time. The left LED digital tube displays NO, the right digital tube displays ERO, and the combination display NO ERO indicates that the float level is shielded.
②The liquid level function is turned on: the oil pump will make a beep when the S2 button is pressed for a long time during the running time or the stop time. The digital screen on the right shows ERO to indicate that the liquid level is turned on and the system detects the float signal.
How to use ATP-2100 dual digital display LED screen timer:
To set the operating time, press and hold the S1 "Settings" button for 3 seconds, and then enter the operating time setting state, the green LED indicator light is always on, and the right 3-digit LED displays the factory operating time value, press the S2 button ( Increase) and S3 (decrease) to change the value of the value, short press S1 to select the tens of the clock (the selected digit flashes).
Long press S1 to set, it will enter the stop time setting state, the red LED indicator light is always on, at this time the left 3 LEDs display the factory stop time value, press S2 (increase) and S3 (decrease) to change the value In the size, short press the S1 button to select the tens of the clock (the selected digit flashes).
Short press the S4 key to confirm the setting, and the data will be written into the memory. (If there is no key operation within 10 seconds during the setting process, this setting is invalid. The previous setting is automatically restored.) The oil pump controller will start to work when it is connected to AC220V, and the time cycle is set by T1 running and T2 stopping status.